CLEA DATA FILE
- Airsault – Kyoko Hirose
- Battler – Johan Madsen
- Tech Enhanced
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Powered armour increases strength and protects from many types of weapons.
- Airsault’s armour is lighter and has lower protection rating but has a “boost” unit in her boots to enable her to jump great distances.
- Battler’s armour feature kinetic reflection technology. If struck by an enemy part of that energy is reflected back at the attacker. This means the harder you hit him the more blowback you get.
- To defeat Battler, enemies need to use enough force to overload the kinetic armour.
- Airsault is more vulnerable in a leap since she can be thrown of course resulting in a heavy or unforeseen impact.
Rap Sheet/Criminal Traits:
CLEA knows very little about this pair of armoured vigilantes other than they are another set of arrivals resulting from the Breach Day event. From the few brief encounters people have had with the pair, CLEA has been able to learn their identities albeit in our reality they mean little.
From the reality they came from the pair worked as their world’s equivalent of White Guardians but significantly the equipment supplier there is not the Knight’s Forge but instead Enigma Solutions. Confusingly on their world they have changed places.
Since they cannot return to their world it would seem that they have elected to continue keeping people safe from criminals in our world.