CLEA DATA FILE
- Airsault – Kyoko Hirose
- Battler – Johan Madsen
- Tech Enhanced
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Powered armour increases strength and protects from many types of weapons.
- Airsault’s armour is lighter and has lower protection rating but has a “boost” unit in her boots to enable her to jump great distances.
- Battler’s armour feature kinetic reflection technology. If struck by an enemy part of that energy is reflected back at the attacker. This means the harder you hit him the more blowback you get.
- To defeat Battler, enemies need to use enough force to overload the kinetic armour.
- Airsault is more vulnerable in a leap since she can be thrown of course resulting in a heavy or unforeseen impact.
Rap Sheet/Criminal Traits:
- Mercenary Work
- Biggest weakness for the pairing is down to the fact, where the reality they came from they were better equipped than their opponents and were used to putting down rebellious people. This has made them somewhat arrogant as in our world their power was supreme. In our world they no longer have the support of an organisation or the state and their new enemies tend to fight back.
CLEA knows very little about this pair of armoured mercenaries other than they are another set of arrivals resulting from the Breach Day event. From the few brief encounters people have had with the pair, CLEA has been able to learn their identities albeit in our reality they mean little.
From the reality they came from the pair worked as their world’s equivalent of White Guardians but in this world CLEA was run by a totalitarian government and basically maintained martial law. Free will was unknown and most people fell foul of the “justice” system.
Since they cannot return to their world it would seem that they have chosen to sell their skills to thge highest bidder.